Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Jumping My Shadow

Recently I was listening to a Skyclad playlist on YouTube.com, and Jumping My Shadow seems to catch my attention. Although the idea of this song is not an original one, it starts with a nice Kahlil Gibran quote which I am posting right now:
And ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.
Why am I telling you that this is not an original idea? Because it reminds me of Cinderella's Don't Know What You Got ('Till It's Gone).

Searching the web for Skyclad I've found this meaning on Encyclopaedia MetallumSkyclad is a pagan term for ritual nudity, meaning literally that the practitioners are clad only by the sky, due to their highly nature-oriented beliefs.

Below are the above two great love songs, and I hope you'll appreciate to their fair value!




No comments:

Post a Comment